The Macedon Ranges is blessed with a wide variety of high quality parks. As many parents can attest, no playground is equal. Different parks will appeal to different age groups and cater for different needs. When we provide information about parks and playgrounds in our shire, we want to let you know all the important things:
- what age group is the playground equipment appropriate for?
- is it ideal for a picnic or is there a cafe or bakery within an easy walking distance?
- is there shelter and tables provided?
- what makes this park different from others?
- are there amenities such as toilets and change tables nearby?
Scroll down to see which parks we will be reviewing.
Check out our reviews on these parks:
- Woodend Children’s Park
- Kyneton Community Park
- Riddells Creek Lions Park
- Romsey Ecotherapy Park
- Stanley Park, Mount Macedon
- Taradale Mineral Springs Nature Playground
- Gisborne Adventure Playground
- Lancefield Playground
- Trentham Playground
- Galaxy Playground, Sunbury