We want to take the guesswork out of choosing eateries for your families in the Macedon Ranges so that you can have the best experience possible. Enjoy that cup of coffee without being interrupted twenty times or know that if your mini-me spills a milkshake, the staff will be understanding.
Here is what we look for in a kid-friendly cafe and how we rate them on our scale out of five:
- a kids menu or child-friendly options on the menu
- high chairs
- a nappy change table or area
- space to navigate or store a pram
- an area for kids to play or some sort of activity to keep them occupied (for example, colouring in pages and pencils)
We are adding whether these cafes have gluten free and vegan options available too.
- Hanging Rock Cafe
- 3 Little Pigs Gisborne
- The Milko Woodend
- Social Foundry, Kyneton
- Major Tom’s, Kyneton
- Ruby Cafe, Kyneton
- Cosy Corner Cafe, Woodend
If you know of a child-friendly cafe you would like us to try and add to our list, please get in contact with us via Macedon Ranges Writers.