PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC SOME PARKS MAY BE CLOSED. IF YOU ARE HEADING OUT TO EXERCISE LOCALLY, CHECK THAT THEY ARE OPEN BEFORE YOU SET OFF. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE CURRENT RESTRICTION GUIDELINES FOR YOUR AREA.
We are blessed with the most beautiful natural landscape in the Macedon Ranges and surrounds. There are endless opportunities to get out and about with your kids in the fresh country air. Whether you want to walk, run, bike or climb, there is something for people of every age and ability. From the stunning Trentham Falls and epic Mount Macedon to the iconic Hanging Rock, our shire does not disappoint.
Best of all, these attractions provide good, clean fun in the fresh air and almost all are free. Scroll down to see which attractions we cover.
- Stanley Park Waterfall, Macedon
- Firth Park, Trentham East
- Conglomerate Gully Walking Track, Riddells Creek
- Turpin Falls, Langley
- Camel’s Hump, Mount Macedon
- Trentham Falls, Trentham
- Mount Macedon Memorial Cross, Mount Macedon
- Black Hill Reserve Circuit Walk, Kyneton
- Black Hill Reserve Ridge Walk, Kyneton
- Sanitorium Lake, Mount Macedon
- Hanging Rock
- Lake Daylesford Circuit
- Domino Trail, Trentham
- Romsey to Lancefield Bike Track
- Lerderderg Gorge, Bacchus Marsh