PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC MANY MARKETS ARE NOT RUNNING OR ARE OPERATING DIFFERENTLY. REFER TO THEIR FACEBOOK OR WEBSITE UPDATES FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION.
The Macedon Ranges Shire hosts a variety of markets including regular farmers’ markets. Not only are they wonderful events to purchase produce and goods made by local businesses but they can also be part of a fun family outing. Many of the markets include delicious food stalls, lively buskers to listen and dance to, and other things the kids will love, like face painting and petting zoos.
- Woodend Farmers’ Market: First Saturday of the month, 9 am – 1 pm
- Gisborne Old Time Market: First Sunday of the month, 9 am – 2 pm
- Gisborne Oaks Market: First Sunday of the month, 9 am – 2 pm
- Kyneton Farmers’ Market: Second Saturday of the month, 8 am – 1 pm
- Riddells Creek Farmers’ Market: Third Saturday of the month, 9 am – 1 pm
- Lancefield Farmers’ Market: Fourth Saturday of the month, 8 am – 1 pm
- Macedon Village Farmers’ Market: Fifth Saturday of the month, 9 am – 1 pm
Malmsbury Market: Third Sunday of the month