Macedon Ranges Mumma is turning one. I am so pleased to say that we have published 53 blogs, have 1400 Facebook followers, 400 Instagram followers, over 300 members in our Meet Ups group, have done around 10 Meet Ups and had 17 800 views of our website. Thank you for your ongoing support. In celebration, here are our 10 most popular blogs from our first year.
1. Conglomerate Gully Walking Track (2359 views): This little known walking track is hidden away in Riddells Creek. Some locals didn’t even know it was there!
2. 10 Ideas for Christmas Shopping in the Macedon Ranges and Surrounds (980 views): This is the blog to look for when you are after a gift and would like to shop locally over big business. Whilst the title suggests it for Christmas shopping, it is a great go-to shopping guide for the whole year.
3. Top 10 Parks in the Macedon Ranges (661 views): All of our favourite parks in the Ranges and surrounds in the one article. Most of the parks have a link to a full profile with details of nearby cafes and whether there are facilities available.
4. Ten Pram Friendly Walks in the Macedon Ranges and Surrounds (634 views): There’s a few locals doing the rounds with prams and kids on scooters, so it is no wonder this blog was popular.
5. Romsey Ecotherapy Park (536 views): Our most popular park blog by far because it is not easy to find online. It is well worth the visit with beautiful equipment made from natural materials and set amongst gorgeous trees.
6. 10 Treasure Hunt Clues to Copy (469 views): Over our isolation period these ready-made treasure hunt clues were a great one off activity that could be done in and/or outside. They are helpful to have up your sleeve on a quiet day.
7. Stanley Park Waterfall (427 views): Once again, a little known waterfall in our midst, hiding at the base of Mount Macedon. A lovely short walk for families of all shapes and sizes.
8. 10 Mother’s Day Gifts You Can Buy Locally (417 views): The go-to blog if you are after a gift for a special lady in your life when you want to shop locally.
9. Firth Park (409 views): Well known to long time locals, this nature reserve in the Wombat State Forest is the place to go when you want to leave technology behind, try your hand at yabbying and have some good clean fun.
10. Ten of Our Favourite Wet Weather Activities (395 views): Our very first Top Ten blog has a few ideas to do at home when the weather is wet (which we are used to in the Macedon Ranges).
Which was your favourite blog?