We sat down with one of our Advertisers, Preet from Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs, to get to know a little more about him, his business and his connection to the Macedon Ranges.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself. My name is Preet Sandhu and I live in Aintree, just out of the Macedon Ranges. I have a daughter called Zara and son called Zorawar, and I have been operating the Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs business since 2009. There have been many ups and downs in business, particularly due to Covid but we survived due to our valuable client support and their businesses. We are proud to have great fleet of good cars and that our Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs family is gradually expanding.
2. What do you love most about your job at Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs? As a director of Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs, I love driving my clients as well as managing my business. It’s always pleasant to meet and greet new clients and introduce them to myself and my business.
3. Where is your favourite place in the Macedon Ranges? Why? The Macedon Ranges is my favourite part of Victoria. There are many different places around which I love to go but Hanging Rock is the best place to visit because it’s not far from my home and there many activities to do there with family and friends.
4. What’s your best tip for a great ride with Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs? I always advise my clients to provide all relevant information regarding their journey. For example: allow ample time for booking, adequate information about your luggage so I can send the best-sized car, and it is very important if you are travelling with children to tell us their age so we can organise best car seat for them to drive safely.
5. What do you like to do when you are not working? I enjoy spending time with family and friends and I love to play cricket on every second Sunday. It’s good to have a balance between my work and social life.
Find out more about Melbourne Chauffeur Cabs for your next journey.
Would you like to work with us? Get in touch.